WinTools.net Classic 16.3
EULA - End User License Agreement
WinTools.net is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to WinTools.net are exclusively owned by WinTools
Software Engineering, Ltd.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 21 days. Following this
test period of 21 days or less, if you wish to continue to use WinTools.net,
you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
WinTools.net. One license gives the right to use WinTools.net for ONE way
of these two ways (not both ways!):
a) use WinTools.net personally on one or more computers;
b) use WinTools.net if it is installed on a single workstation used
nonsimultaneously by multiple people.
The registered WinTools.net software may not be rented or leased, but may
be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update
and all previous versions.
4. The WinTools.net unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of WinTools.net
without written permission from the copyright holder. The WinTools.net
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other
package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here:
6. WINTOOLS.NET IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WINTOOLS SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, LTD.
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF
LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or
any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of
this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by WinTools Software
8. Installing and using WinTools.net signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove WinTools.net
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.